Orrvilon’s 300,000 square foot manufacturing facility is equipped with cutting-edge machinery to fabricate complex aluminum shapes and structures. The extrusions are cut to length, punched, drilled, shaped, welded, wired, tested and packaged to exact client specifications. Uninterrupted flow of extrusions, state-of-the-art facility, rigid quality control and a motivated workforce ensure that products are delivered on schedule and meet the highest standards of quality and performance.
Simple sizing of extrusions to complicated CNC machining are accomplished through a wide array of machine tools. Punching single or multiple diameter holes, slotting, notching, two step drilling, milling are carried to high levels of accuracy in the CNC machining centers. The wide array of machine tools and CNC machining centers permit manufacturing of complicated shapes and structures to the highest standards. Our fabrication capabilities include:
- Aluminum Extrusions and Sheet Fabrication
- Ferrous Metal and Non-Ferrous Metal Fabrication
- Cutting, Drilling, Mig, Tig Welding, Robotic Welding, CNC processing and Assembly
- Power Generation Component Capabilities
- Nuclear Power Generation Component Fabrication