Orrvilon’s 300,000 square foot vertically integrated manufacturing facility is equipped with cutting-edge machinery to fabricate complex aluminum shapes and structures. The extrusions are cut to length, punched, drilled, shaped, welded, wired, tested and packaged to exact client specifications. Uninterrupted flow of extrusions, state-of-the-art facility, rigid quality control and a motivated workforce ensure that products are delivered on schedule and meet the highest standards of quality and performance.
Orrvilon is known for excellent craftsmanship with industry leading accuracy. Capabilities include:
- Four (4) extrusion presses ranging in size from 1,700 tons to 4,000 tons
- Only U.S. company to manufacture single row finned tubes for Air-Cooled Condensers, HI-MAXX and HI-VACC
- Commercial Extrusions & Fabrication Metamic™ & Metamic™-HT extrusion
- Complete in-house fabrication, assembly, and kitting capabilities
Orrvilon performs a wide range of processes including:
- Aluminum extrusion and sheet fabrication
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metal fabrication
- Nuclear power generation component fabrication capabilities
- Cutting plasma, water jet, multiple head saws and CNC
- Punching, drilling and reaming
- Notching and mitering
- Milling CNC machining of ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Robotic welding
- Robotic assembly
- Robotic fabrication
- Mig, tig and friction stir welding
- Fill and debridge
- Partner Programs for Development and Production
- Product Assembly, Product Kitting and Product Packaging
Aluminum extrusions available from Orrvilon accommodate very precise standards, meeting the tightest tolerances. Choose from bars, simple shapes, or even intricate designs. Specify long or short runs, with circle sizes up to 13 inches. We have a wider range of available weights, from .040 lb/ft to 27 lb/ft. We provide extrusions that use these aluminum alloys: 2024, 2219, 5062, 5086, 6005, 6061, 6063, 6082, 6105, 6463, 7075, 7076 and 7129.
Simple sizing of extrusions to complicated CNC machining are accomplished through a wide array of machine tools. Punching single or multiple diameter holes, slotting, notching, two step drilling, milling are carried to high levels of accuracy in the CNC machining centers. The wide array of machine tools and CNC machining centers permit manufacturing of complicated shapes and structures to the highest standards.